Malabar is located between the Arabian Sea and Western ghats of India, with mesmerising geography and climate! It is actually the northern part of Kerala, Gods Own Country having huge cultural heritage.
More the less, the place is very rich with people and their hospitality!
- Palakkayam Thattu – Adventure Trekking in Misty Hills
- Kannur International Airport – Upcoming Biggest Modern Airport in India
- Kuruvadweep – Adventure Destination for Bamboo Rafting
- Bekal Travel Guide (2018) – Places to Visit in Bekal, Hotels and Resorts in Bekal
- Top 5 Historical Importance of Kasaragod
Newsletter Sign Up
Sign up for updates from malabarstories.com